10 Best Non-Comedogenic Foundations
Our 10th Pick
- Acne 12
- Hair care 11
- Makeup 31
- Skin Care 21
- Summer 1
- Trends 2
10 Best Non-Comedogenic Foundations >> Our 10th Pick
Amanda Green This is an extremely light foundation that gives surprisingly full amount of coverage. It can be used on it's own, with primer, before power, or with both. This allows you to have a very personalized ending result. Use this foundation to create a flawless complexion that is naturally hydrated and smooth. The formula is free of oils, dyes, fragrance, and parabens. What is included instead consists of dead sea minerals, natural pigments, and dunaliella algae, all of which are fantastic for your skin! It's been allergy tested and deemed perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones. The brand also takes pride in the fact that they do not ever test on animals- so it's animal lover friendly also!
10. Ahava Dead Sea Algae Rich Foundation
Works Best For These Skin Types: Aging, Sensitive
This non-comedogenic foundation works best for aging skin, for multiple reasons. First and foremost, it helps to improve the skins natural texture and restore hydration levels. This is a huge problem or aging skin, which can lose moisture and dry out a lot quicker than youthful skin. This foundation will never settles into fine lines or wrinkles either, so aging skin types need not worry about their slight imperfections becoming more noticeable!
Since this foundation has been allergy tested, it is also very good for sensitive skin types. It's free of anything that might irritate sensitive skin, including the dyes and fragrances that are the usual irritation culprits. Use this foundation without the usual worries of whether or not it will cause a reaction.
What People Are Saying
- “I love that this foundation is practically all natural and isn't tested on animals!”
- “I have mature, sensitive skin, and not only does this product not cause me to have an allergic reaction, but it has actually made my skin look more youthful!”
- “Hydrates my skin without making my skin oily.”
- “Works wonders on my mature, dry, sensitive skin! I wouldn't be caught without it!”
- “No fragrance, never tested on animals, never oily, hydrates my skin perfectly- it doesn't get any better than that.”
What It Costs
You can find Ahava Dead Sea Algae Rich Foundation for around $36 at most major cosmetic or drug stores. It's not a bargain item or a splurge item, but rather sits somewhere in the middle.
Still searching for something more? Check out our ninth pick!
Our 9th pick for the best non-comedogenic foundation