5 Best Pore Minimizers
5. Dr Brandt Pores No More
- Acne 12
- Hair care 11
- Makeup 31
- Skin Care 21
- Summer 1
- Trends 2
5 Best Pore Minimizers >> 5. Dr Brandt Pores No More
Amanda Green This formula is designed to smooth and even out the skin's texture while providing a nice matte finish with or without makeup. The matte finish makes it a good choice for oily skinned people who constantly have to work at dulling down shine.
5. Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
You will find no sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, or phthalates in this formulation, which means it is also a good candidate for those of you with sensitive skin. In addition to shrinking your pores, this pore refiner also makes a wonderful makeup primer, and does not clog your pores. In fact, a study conducted on twelve women showed that 60% saw a reduction in the size of their pores, while 80% saw a reduction in facial shine.
- Flax seed
- Tea Tree Oil
- Linseed Seed Extract
What People Are Saying
- “I love the way this feels on your skin, and it even works well as a tinted moisturizer.”
- “This pore minimizer makes my makeup look smooth, and really does make the pores around my nose and cheeks look smaller.”
- “This product seems to make my foundation last longer, and it definitely helps my pores look smaller.”
- “This product does an amazing job at covering my pores. I love it.”
- “Leaves your face visibly smoother instantly, with long term effects of overall radiance and smoothness.”
What It Costs
Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner costs around $45 for a one ounce tube. It's a splurge item, but one we suggest checking out if you have the extra money to spend.
Next: Our Fourth Pick For The Best Pore Minimizer